This year Mother’s Day is on Sunday April 12. If you’re looking to buy flowers or some other gifts for your mom, be sure to check your favorite shopping portal to look for some bonus points, coupons or extra cash back opportunities. Here are some of the more generous offers for you to consider:
Chase Ultimate Rewards
- FTD – Earn 15 Ultimate Rewards points per dollar and save 20 percent on all Mother’s Day flowers, plants and gifts. Purchase by May 7.
- ProFlowers and Teleflora - Earn 15 points per dollar
- Shari’s Berries – Earn 15 points per dollar plus save 15 percent on Mother’s Day gifts
- Sephora – Earn 8 points per dollar
- Godiva – Earn 7 points per dollar
- Nordstrom and Lancome – Earn 6 points per dollar
- FTD and Teleflora – Earn 500 bonus Hilton HHonors points
- Clinique – Earn 5 Hilton HHonors points per dollar
- Sephora - Earn 8 bonus Rapid Rewards points per dollar
- Godiva - Earn 8 points per dollar
- Teleflora – Earn 7 points per dollar
- Nordstrom and Blue Nile - Earn 6 points per dollar
- Crabtree & Evelyn – Earn 5 points per dollar
- FTD – Earn 25 HawaiianMiles per dollar
- 1-800 Flowers and Teleflora – Earn 10 miles per dollar
I haven’t had too much experience with any of these retailers. Actually, I’ve only used ProFlowers once and it was several years ago. On special occasions like Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day (I’m not really a fan of this day but that’s a whole other blog post) where companies will ask for your firstborn child for shipping, I like to have the item shipped a day or two sooner. Yeah, it’s not on the actual day but it’s the thought (and the money you save) that counts. Flowers and gifts are nice but it’s the quality family time that’s really the most important thing.
Happy early Mother’s Day to all the moms!